LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, July 30, 2012

Embracing the summer

Salsa Fest!!

The weather was perfect, food was interesting and sights were endless.  It was so much fun to check out another local event with fun friends!  I can't even count how many salsas we tried.  The most amazing were the strawberry salsa and Italian olive oil herb mixture "salsa" (I'm using it as a dip for bread instead).  Surprisingly I didn't go crazy with the purchases, only salsa and an awesome Jack Daniels tea light lantern :)  I wish there were festivals every day!
I was about to buy this but the lady freaked out that I was taking a picture so no dice.



Pretty po-po horses

Amazing wooden puzzle boxes.  It took me a minute to figure out how to open them!

:)


So many salsas!

The picture doesn't do it justice.  This alligator jumper was GINORMOUS!!

I like the sign in the middle-ish!

Great find at the festival, JD tea light lantern. (sepia tones)

Perfect for my JD man (vintage tones).  I can't wait to try and making this on my own someday!


It's been awhile since I've done something fashion related so today turned into a cute Monday kind of day!  Whenever I wear these royal blue pants I get compliments.  The first few times I wasn't sure if people were just being sarcastic but after a couple compliments today I'm pretty sure they're genuine :)  

This is my serious face

Ok enough of seriousness!

Candid pics are always my favorite

Sparrow necklace (Forever 21), royal blue pants (Q), black tank (maybe Mervyn's?), Lace pocket cropped shirt (Sixteen), Chanel maybe purse (Mel Rose Trading Post), sandals (payless)


Side note:
I can't wait to start using my new mini hot glue gun!!  Only $5 at Micheal's.  I always feel so at home in that store, the possibilities are ENDLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment