LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Life is good

Trying on sky high heels

mmm cookies

Strangely intriguing

I need to make this one day!

I could always use another chaise lounge chair

My mom needs this asap!

Too cute!

It was a shoe kind of weekend



A little awesomeness from the weekend:
  • Exploring local sites for the first time and having a blast!
  • Finding awesome deals (pumps for only $7?!)
  • Baking pre-cut flag sugar cookies
  • Walking all day two days in a row
  • Embracing the season of dresses
  • Realizing how lucky I am to have the man I do
  • Finally accepting what my body is at this moment in my life

3 comments:

  1. you are amazing bestie!! seriously.

    p.s. accepting how your body is, really is a HUGE step and is a relief.. and i think you're beautiful inside and out!

    you need me, anything?.. i'm just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i need to go shopping with you.. $7 for pumps? sooo awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I always love your comments Shana!!! They always make me smile!! Next time we hang out we should definitely try to shop together AND take pics together!!

      Delete