LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekends past

Bridal shower #1
My big brother let me borrow his fancy camera for my special event!  I tried my best to be a pro photog and then a few others did the same.  Here is a little of what we captured...






my wedding colors!



They told me I needed to practice posing while cutting cake.  It isn't as easy as it seems :/

Guava cake!  My favorite EVER :)


Mom and I

Maid of honor and bow boquet

Gifts :)


Bestie's baby turns 2!!!
Safari themed.  Her attention to detail in the decorations/food/favors was so fun!


Zebra kind of day :)

The cheese was cut outs of animals!








Elephant shaped bread


Enjoying the sun and swings


The bags were bigger than he was!!



The cute b-day boy hugging it out





2 comments:

  1. you are so gorgeous kathleen!! your bridal shower #1 looked like a lot of fun and was decorated beautifully and it screams you! :) and love the pics of gavin's bday party.. thanks for taking them and esp. being there!! but why didn't we get pics of us? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind bestie!!! I know we're so bad at taking pictures when we get together! I have to work on that next time we see each other :)!!!

      Delete