LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Pretty sweet

Awesomeness from lately...

Feeling fancy

Friends & co-workers


Surprise peach tree, it's the bush looking thing in the back right corner!

Diner sign that I must own someday

My honey taking out some robots between movies.

  • Dressing up and having dinner with fun peeps
  • Discovering a full blown peach tree in the backyard full of ripe peaches :)  This might be the awesome-st thing to happen this week.
  • Trying out a new diner by the theater I always go to
  • Double feature movie day with my honey (Batman & Spiderman...I was in geek heaven)
  • Dropping off a friend at her first day of work at my company and finding out how it's already benefiting her life (she leased a brand new car)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment