LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, June 25, 2012

You have a shopping addiction...

...when you go to the mall expecting to only buy ONE outfit and end up with a random assortment of crap!

-another maxi dress (blue of course)
-silky button up shirt
-flowy swirly tank top ($5 at H&M!  My first time ever buying something from this store.  I <3 them now)
-silkly robe (the only reason I bought it is because of the color and design = total impulse buy)
-2 pairs of sunglasses...one's kind of crazy (animal print with white and turquoise, so fun)
-skinny black jeans

Wore one of my new fav outfits today too!  Got lots of compliments on my 1920-30's necklace.  It's actually a label from an old eye shadow product.  It's so enchanting!  Great find from Melrose Trading Post!


Look at those eyes!

This is on the back.  2 for one necklace.

Over sized sheer blue shirt (Q) with black leggings (Charlotte Russe) and a black tank (Costco)


Tried to get a shot of the necklace
After all of my shopping I met up with a dear friend and P-O-ed! (pigged out).  It's so good to just gossip and talk about non sense sometimes :)  Red Robins filled our tummies to the max!

Mint Chocolate chip brownie shake

Sweet potato fries, fried onions and steak fries.  With 4 different sides of dipping sauces!!


No comments:

Post a Comment