LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunday Fun

Finally made it out to Melrose trading post with my fashionista friend!  We've been talking about this flea market for ages!  The planning was all thrown together super last minute (very much both of our styles, haha).  Besides the lame hot weather of LA it was an awesome day.  The instant we walked into the sea of pop up tents my head was turning back and forth.  There's so much to look!!

http://shop.birdandfeather.com/
I fell in love when I first saw these hanging terrariums in a magazine a couple years ago, so when I saw this booth I knew I was going to walk away with one of these tiny gardens.

Gorgeous artwork!  I couldn't stop looking at the golden crown heart in the back .

Best dog EVER!  No maintenance needed with this one :)
There was a crazy bug booth that I had to go investigate.  I was both creep-ed out and mesmerized!


Computer mice

My kind of blue
This color was everywhere at the market.  Wish I could have taken home some of these frames/ mirrors.  Such a fun color!


My very own hanging terrarium :) At last!



1 comment:

  1. sooo glad we were able to go!!!! ahh i spent soo much, basically all on jewelry! rose bowl flea market, here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete