LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Kit #2 & #3

This is long over due!  I received my second kit of baby bottles of booze at least a couple of weeks ago.  Until recently I haven't had time to "train" as we call it at work :)

Kit #2 = RUM
Also part of Kit # 2
The discoveries from this kit is Malibu rum is perfect for my body!  I don't taste the alcohol and am able to maintain an awesome buzz without the harsh effects of a hang over :) It seems so smooth and fulfilling.  Koloa rum is a whole different story.  That stuff messes with me hardcore.  It seems a little stronger and I could definitely taste the alcohol right away.  I mixed Koloa and malibu red rum with some cherry coke zero.    Mixed the malibu cranberry-cherry rum with fruit punch mix.  A pretty amazing mix.

Kit # 3
So my man has been liking my alcohol training so much that he went out and got me another kit of rum.  It's so cute that he's helping me through this rigorous and fun exercise.  My tolerance is definitely building :)

No comments:

Post a Comment