LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Blur


Bridal party!

Flower children

Ameci's Il Giganti

Balls!!!!! (I know I still need to post instructions for making these bad boys)
My amazing bridal party came over for one full day to help make a dent in wedding decorations.  There were paper flowers everywhere along with balls, haha!  It was so nice to have the help.  I still have a long way to go but we definitely made some progress!

At one point this weekend the wedding details got the best of me.  I had to separate myself completely from anything wedding related.  Even wedding shows that I LOVE had to be ignored.  In the interest of my mental health I went shopping with two of my fav girls at an amazing mall.  We spent basically 7 plus hours just walking around and going cray cray with our purchases.

Cripsy Rice Tuna

5 bags = happiness

Not sure why but I <3 this purchase the most.  Checklist for groceries!  Does this mean I'm getting super old?!

p.s. I'm super excited to hang out with my family this weekend.  Years ago I would have NEVER said anything like that but distance from the fam bam makes the <3 grow fonder :)


1 comment:

  1. we were all together in ONE room finally! we made so balls this weekend! glad that we made some progress. next time, i am making you stay up later so we can have bestie time <3 and sounds like a fun shopping trip, you needed that!

    ReplyDelete