LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend Fun

This weekend my work girls and I went to the Ventura Harbor for a day of fun.  Here's our trip in photo form:

Wind chimes!  Wish I could fill my backyard with these.  (taken with Pudding app/Fantasy & Vignetting)

Blue & white = my weakness.  These remind me of family trips to Hawaii back in the day.  (Taken with Camera360 app/ LOMO)

My new gorgeous big ass shell necklace.  Can't wait to wear this!  Use to have one when I was a kid and every time I made a wish it would come true.  Hopefully this one is just as lucky!

This bag spoke volumes to me but, alas, it was wayyyyy too expensive!  Maybe next time...

Beach time!



Clam chowder in a bread bowl.  It's been far too long since I've had this.  Seriously one of the greatest comfort food combos in the world!  If I had to choose only one type of food to eat for the rest of my life it would be soup in a bread bowl!
Cowgirls for a minute!



side notes:
-FINALLY  finished The Hunger Games books.  Sad the series is over but overall pretty happy with how it all turned out.  It wasn't too cheese ball and you could sympathize with Katniss.  Her decisions were very human and real.  Now I understand why my big brother thought the main character was similar to me.  Quick temper, flawed but still has everyone's interests at heart.

-Saw The Hunger Games movie and was pretty pleased.  The pace was good but I just wish there was more...Maybe I need to see it one more time to be completely sure ;)

-No stray dog sighting :(

No comments:

Post a Comment