LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hints of Gorgeous

Bodice shot (Camera360 app/LOMO)
Whole lotta train.

Can't get enough of the bling and lace combo

Lace tucked into the skirt (Camera360 app/LOMO)
Ruched bodice

Picked up my dress today from David's Bridal!  It took less than a month to come in :)  I love it but at the same time I'm still worried it's too much dress for me!  The details are amazing and it really is a WOW dress.  I still think about how my consultant told me I was the first bride she put this dress on.  Even if she was just trying to butter me up, it was an amazing thing to hear.  Made me feel like this dress was made for me.  I looked at the other dress I was really intrigued by but it just can't hold a candle to the one I finally went with.  Tears don't lie...right??

3 comments:

  1. don't you worry! you look gorgeous in this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tears don't lie love! you are stunning in this dress and there is not going to be one dry eye on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the update! that train!!! i die!! <3

    ReplyDelete