LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

We meet again!

Blue and I encountered one of the stray dogs again!  He's real nervous and an all around strange little pup.  The weird thing is is that he has a collar on but no tag.  Very deja blue, I mean vu,  of how we found Blue.  My first 3 attempts to corral him into the yard were big fat failures.  The little one can trot away like no other!  Finally after putting 2 scoops of food out front and opening up the side gate he came right in.  Of course this was after 9pm which is a 1/2 hr past my usually bed time.  Then the little guy starts freaking out and digging under the fence, barking, whining and yapping.  So I set him free.  Not 10 minutes later he's back howling at Blue and I.  We don't know what to do because now it's REALLY late and I have to wake up at 3:50am.  So I put more food out front and go to sleep.

I wake up to the blissful sounds of barking and whining.  This isn't coming from faithful Blue, it's the stray AGAIN.  I let him in to the yard and he's doing fine UNTIL he snaps at Blue.  That is not OK in HER yard while he's eating HER food.  So I booted him.  He willingly went.  I love saving animals but not if it risks the safety of the primary animal of the house.  I'm hoping he's in my front yard when I come home from work today so I can take him directly to the local animal hospital and get him scanned and back to his rightful home.  Freaking animals....they get me every time!

Scarfing up some food.

Crazy eyes

Talk to the butt

2 comments:

  1. hahaha freakin' crazy pooch. he better be nice to miss b bc she will put him in his place! she's like 10 times bigger than he is! and you're so kind hearted :) one of your traits i admire most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is not a fan of him and she totally put him in his place. Might blog on that today or tomorrow. awww thanks!! I can't help it when it comes to animals!

    ReplyDelete