LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, March 19, 2012

Donut Games, the opposite of Hunger Games!

Spudnuts: Apple frosted muffin thing and a maple bar stuffed with chocolate goodness with a sprinkle of chocolate chips on top :)

Tonight was a late-night-donut-run kind of night.  Thank goodness there is a Spudnuts shop close by!  Having them open 24/7 pretty much all year round definitely brings a smile to my face :)  Combining potatoes and donuts was pure genius!
The main reason for the late trip was to get some energy to perhaps finish off the Hunger Games series tonight! I'm really curious to how it all ends when everything is in such chaos.  I wonder if there can really be a solid ending to a series about social and political instability!  Can't wait for the movie to come out later this week.  Team Peeta bread!!!

Hunger Games themed wedding shoot
Stumbled across this fun picture when I was browsing through Pinterest (Hunger Games theme)

3 comments:

  1. team peeta!!! <3 i want to start p&p&z but I'm just so caught up in the hunger games still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say reread the 1st hunger games to refresh for the movie! I'm still working on book 3, lol! we can start p&p&z next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gah i could do that.... hmmmm. haha yes lets start next week :)

      Delete