LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!



Black boyfriend t-shirt, white shorts, floral lace tights, brown slouchy boots and blue fish necklace.
Trying to get the hair just right.
Close up!  (Used Camera 360 app for Android phones/ Magic Color)
Fishy!

The first day of spring DEFINITELY did not disappoint!  Took Blue out for a walk (because her papa didn't wake up early enough to run her) this morning and the weather was just gorgeous!  Two milestones happened on our little outing:
1-  Blue poohed for the first time on a walk!  This might seem gross to most people but it's never happened before in the time we've had her.  She also happened to do her business on a church lawn.  I thought about leaving it for a few seconds but knew if I did God would know!!  So we double bagged it.
2-  We met two little stray dogs.  Blue has never been around other puppies and I thought she would eat them but no violence occurred.  There were tail wags and sniffing to be had.  I'm so proud of my girl.  This proves that she can get along with others.  Later today I might walk her again and see if I can find the little strays to get them scanned.  I left some food out in the front yard to see if they stop by on their own :)


I'm also proud of myself for not spending a ridiculous amount during my weekly-ish Target trip with a good friend.  We found some super cute Easter duckies!  I had to add them to my growing collection :)
Sam doesn't like the new intruders!  (Camera 360/ Colorful)


2 comments:

  1. hahaha poohed! you are sooo cute. i love the pics of you ;) I'm glad you liked them! and aw sa sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! i keep forgetting poo is spelled p-o-o not p-o-o-h. i blame it on winnie the pooh for messing up my spelling!! thanks so much for taking pics of me!! it is so strange being on the other side of the camera!

    ReplyDelete