LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quality time with Blue

Took Blue in to the Vet's for the very first time this afternoon.  It was big in two ways:  1) I didn't know how she would react to being in a facility with other animals 2) It's only the second time I've been back to my old work place in the 6 months after quitting.  Of course I was worried for no good reason.  Blue did amazing, except for the 3 times she farted, and it was so great to see a handful of old coworkers!  The whole reason I had to take her in was to get her registered.  Last week she busted out of the yard because of the thunderstorms and animal control picked her up.  Luckily the guy just gave us a warning, no charge!  It's amazing to me that such a tough and chill pitbull is deathly afraid of thunderstorms.  Anyways everyone was surprised by her temperament.  One doc even said she acted more like a lab with all the love she was giving everyone.  I consider myself fortunate to have rescued her from that baseball field.  She truly is a good dog.

That smile get's me every time!


Kiss attack!

I <3 plaid shirt dresses.  So comfy when paired with leggings !

4 comments:

  1. you are too cute! and so is blue! ohh check this out http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/josh-hutcherson-adopts-a-puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You worked at an animal vet place? You think they may be hiring? I have a friend whose been working in a vet place, has a BS in animal science but wants to work somewhere new. I'll want to hear storys from that place later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I sure did. They might be? It's called East Ventura Animal Hospital. Honestly I left that place for a couple different of reasons. There have been some changes lately so maybe it's better then when I worked there.

      Delete