LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flights of Fancy

I went a little bird crazy this weekend and bought four, no six new bird related accessories!  This is silly because I can't even wear jewelry to work.  I strung them up on my chandelier and attempted to take a few nice pics of my entire collection (new and old purchases).

1) Black & white feathered earrings

2) Black & silver sparrow earrings
3) Leather cord necklace with one gold metal feather, pink stone, blue and white feathers

4) Peacock necklace = LOVE

5) Silver baby bird (part of the Shanalogic Necklace of the Month Club: http://www.shanalogic.com/wordpress/?p=6299)  It almost reminds me of the hunger games, and yes I wore it when I saw the movie.

6) Gold necklace with bling and a big feather accent

7) Gorgeous turquoise and black feather earrings with blingy gold spheres


8) Breath taking gold feather with blue rhinestones.  May possibly wear it during my wedding?!

9) Black, white and orange twin feather necklace




10) Silver bird in flight with a heart leaf in its beak....oh and Ninjie Star in the background!



2 comments:

  1. #8 is gorgeous! next time i see you, i wanna see you in your wedding dress again and with that necklace, please!
    #10 is hanging in my car, i see it everyday and think of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)!!! Thanks bestie!!! I'm not sure on wearing #8 at the wedding but it's so damn pretty I can't stop staring at it, lol!
      And #10 always makes me smile because it reminds me of the amazing friendship we share!!

      Delete