LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New tradition

I've decided to start a new tradition for myself.  Every time I work overtime at work I'm going to pick up some yummy snacks at Trader Joe's right after!  This is the second time I've gone and this is the loot I came away with:
nom nom's!
-Pretzel slims, everything flavor!!!
-Wasabi flavored seaweed (I've been hooked ever since a co-worker brought it in to share at work and only 0.99 cents a pack)
-Raw almonds (There's something so fresh and natural about these raw nuts)
-Rainbow's end trail mix (peanuts, chocolate pieces, raisins, and almonds) 
-Nuts About Raspberries & Chocolate Trek Mix (such a fun name, couldn't resist)
-Peanut butter filled cupcakes (Not too sweet and the frosting is so rich it's to die for!)
and the pièce de résistance :  Dark chocolate covered mini pretzels (a bit salty and sweet all in one)!


I'm hoping this stash lasts me at least 2 weeks.  Also that I can maybe get some more over time so I have a valid excuse to buy more Trader Joe's snacky cakes :)  I never feel guilty eating these snacks.


Side note 1:  I thought over time would be more of a hassle but it was actually enjoyable!  Clocked in at 5am and out at 12:30pm.  Not so bad!  I was able to get all of my errands done in the afternoon as well (4 different stops)!  Felt so good to accomplish so much in one day!  The gorgeous weather was a pretty good bonus too ;)

Side note 2:  Couldn't help but try on my wedding dress again!  Updated "Hints of Goregous" with some more pics.  I truly feel like a dream wearing and seeing the gown.  To end off the night I'm gonna watch a super girly movie (Monte Carlo) and enjoy the wonderful crazy antics of my kitty herd.

Suitcase Sam

2 comments:

  1. omg, soooo the mix and chocolate covered pretzels sound amazing! i think one of these days i will have to make my way to trader joe's to check out these yummies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tradition to start!!! :) and my heart melted when i read your side note 2, SO sweet <3 and um sammmm, OMG cute.

    ReplyDelete