LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Progress

Things are finally back in my control.  Don't worry I'm not some crazy micro-manager!  I just have a good feeling about the future.

Fresh flowers that I didn't have to buy at a store!  Straight from the yard :)

Sashimi ball

Tempura ice cream!

Blue moon is a little shy

Flying puppy!

Clouds from my chimney :)

crazy awesome bench at the flea market

Astro puppy!!  She decided to stick her head in the guinea pig ball when I was trying to rinse it out.

pecan pie

tiny pecan pie

It's getting closer!




Some awesomeness from lately:
  • Landscaped the front yard and put fresh flowers in the kitchen window
  • 2 romantic dinners in one week <3
  • Seeing a blue moon (the second full moon in a month, next one isn't until 2018)!  
  • Purchasing a kick ass coffee table.  It raises up so it acts like a giant tv tray and was the last one in the store labor day weekend ;)
  • Extra large paycheck
  • Super successful flea market trip
  • Rearranging 3 different rooms in the house in ONE day. I slept so well that night!
  • Purchasing wedding bands
  • Joined Instagram...I'm hooked!  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! so glad you have had lots of awesomeness in your life. and that everything is back in your control! (not sure what was going on but i'm happy for you) the wedding bands are gorgeous and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete