LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

:)


I've been so stressed lately that I haven't found time to blog let alone do much of anything else.  Today was finally a pretty normal fun day.  I've checked a bunch of stuff off my wedding checklist recently which included going to my first dress fitting!  I had my girls with me and it helped out so much to have all of their support.  They mean the world to me and I feel so blessed to have them sharing in the most important day of my life.  Today was definitely a win.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well! Its funny that we were just talking the other day about how stressed you were and that really the plans would all come together on their own! I know that when I start to feel like things are crazy it is the little things that make it better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Bryan! You called it! Haha! It's definitely always the little things :)

      Delete