LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Feeling Girly


Origami heart $

Yup, crazy cat lady is making an appearance!





Bridal party and me!

Rocking the hi-low's

bloggers!

Some awesome from lately:
  • My 2nd bridal shower with friends and my future mother in law
  • Getting closer to my big bro and helping him through some deep sh*t
  • Belting out tunes at the top of my lungs while deep cleaning the house
  • Finding perfect signs for my home at Big Lots
  • Sorting mail (I don't know why I like doing it but it's relaxing and feels so satisfying at the end)
  • Taking my office back, it's no longer going to be my storage/animal room damn it!
  • Getting excited about my wedding again!  Can't wait to party!
  • Chilling with my bridal party and talking about everything and anything.  I <3 those girls so much!
  • Rocking a brand new outfit (lace earrings, my first hi-low dress, down to the TALLEST heels I have in my closet!  I even went against one of my fashion dislikes and got peep toes!)
  • Having a blast at work on an over time day.  It seriously felt like I was hanging out with good friends instead of working.  Oh and there was a giant amount of free food because we decided to do a potluck.  Best...idea...of the month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment