LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting better


Tiger in his newly upgraded bigger tank!
My display for work

Little blingy centers

Disney font :)


Some awesome from today:

  • Spreading the Southern accent I adopt on Wednesdays with one of my amazing fun co-workers.  We were able to bring out the Southern in at least 3 different people today :)  There's something about a southern accent that is so uplifting and cheerful!  Funny thing is, is if my co-worker and I are not together we go back to normal.  It's the silliest thing. Oh and we are NOT southern at all!
  • Bursting out into giggle fits several times through out the day.
  • FREE hot dogs for lunch at work!
  • Getting compliments on my paper flowers.  We had an "art walk" at work today and I brought my paper flowers in to showcase.
  • Having one of my bridesmaids offer to host a little gathering for me at her new place once she's all settled in.  It's amazing how sweet people can be :)
  • Feeding my dog peanut butter and watching her lick her lips for 5 minutes straight
  • Watching my smallest kitty and dog eskimo kiss
  • Seeing little fishy Tiger swimming around like crazy in his newly upgraded tank
  • Getting my ass out of bed at 3:15am to run the dog...no more excuses!
  • Getting over time scheduled for this coming week!  Hello bigger paycheck!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the picture of tiger!!! yay for him being alive and have fun in his tank! and is that sam's reflection? :) and love how you are doing southern accents!! southern = fun & cute.

    your art for work is so awesome!!! aww how nice of ashley, you have wonderful friends love. so happy for you!


    love this post!

    ReplyDelete