LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nautical

Open back


Action shot
New sandals!



Ready to jump!

Can't forget the little details...Sail boat earrings!
Finally wore my new shirt out today!  It looks a little nautical so I decided to pair it with my sail boat earrings and a real working clock necklace (kind of looks like a compass).  Found the shirt at a great store in the Topanga Mall a few weeks ago called Q.  Can't wait to go back some day soon!

Also bought a new phone today, the HTC One 4G.  It's so much lighter and faster than my old HTC myTouch slide 3G.  The camera is the main reason I bought it.  No shutter lag and HD 1080p video camera!  It has a slow mo option that I can't wait to try out!!

Love the quality of this new camera phone :)


2 comments:

  1. so cute! love your new shirt!! and your new phone takes awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks!! There's nothing like wearing new clothes!! And I'm obsessed with my new phone camera, soo many built in options!

      Delete