LIFE, fashion, animals, nom nom's and a sprinkle of DIY :)

Monday, May 13, 2013

DIY speckled glasses

Today the sun decided to come out and so I moved my crafting outdoors.  I've been wanting to do this little project for weeks now but haven't had the down time.  Alright let's get to it!

DIY Speckled Glasses


Materials list:
  • Glasses (99 cent store)
  • Nail polish
  • Sharpie
Super simple project!  Since I can't wear nail polish at work I decided to apply it else where!  First using my silver sharpie I mapped out where I wanted my dots to go.  Then I painted the dots using the most vibrant color in my scheme.  The lighter colors were used as fillers to add dimension to the design.  That's it!

Blue scheme

Princess-ish speckles

Speckles every where!





No comments:

Post a Comment